Supporting the Labor Market information Institute
CREC provides staff and management support to the Labor Market Information (LMI) Institute. CREC also regularly organizes the Annual LMI Forum, which brings together labor market researchers, policy-makers, and data users from across the country annually.
The Labor Market Information (LMI) Institute advances the art and science of labor market information among LMI professionals and its customer community. CREC supports LMI’s mission, and provides the high-talent staff, management, communications, and logistical support to help the organization achieve its annual goals.
LMI provides its members with:
- Basic and applied labor market information training and certification
- Customized workforce data and economics training
- E-learning curriculum delivery development
- Webinars on current workforce information topics
- Labor market information and GIS training for front-line staff and advanced data users
- Access to the Annual LMI Forum
- CREC staff supports LMI in developing and delivering these servcies
About the Client
Labor Market Information Institute
The Labor Market Information Institute is the pre-eminent resource for supporting the development, interpretation, and use of labor market information.
C2ER/LMI Institute Delivers Training in Denver, Colorado
February 25, 2015
Haden Springer joined by instructors, Patty Silverstein and Justin Wehner, traveled to Denver, Colorado to deliver LMI Institute Basic Analyst Training.